Tuesday, October 5, 2010

SOMEONE I ADORE

It is DAY TWO of the thirty day blog challenge
SOMEONE YOU ADORE & REASONS WHY
I couldn't pick just one person so this goes out to my

MOTHER


AND
MY BOYFRIEND

MY MOTHER AKA AURORA 'LOLITA'
My mother isn't just someone i simply call mother.
If there was a list of worlds best mothers i believe she ticks all the boxes.
She is wise, respectable, walks with poise and no matter how tired or distraught she is, she always magages to put the ones she loves before her own needs.
She does not boast about her doings.
Her advice is always right andand being the stuborn girl i am i always think i am right. Turns out sooner or later i realise the advice that she gave me was right all along and i come crying to her promising myself i would listen to her from then on.
She is always presentable and looks elegant.
She grew up in a poverty and has come many trials in her life.
She is strong willed and has a strong heart.
My only wish is to become more like her.
GERARDO, THE BOYFII
He goes through alot of effort to come and see me, catching two busses and two trains from his area once for a whole week just to be with me while i was on holidays.
He tells me i am beautiful even if i have no make up on and i am covered in zits.
He brings up my self esteem ..ALWAYS.
I feel completely comfertable around him.
We have been through alot already and have proved to eachother that we were meant to be by giving eachother the support we each needed to get through certain situations.
The night he asked me out he said to me in a deep manly voice
" I GOT CHU AITE"
7months later he now speaks to me like a wittle baby, ha!

There are many people whom i appreciate, adore and look up to.
and they definately know who they are, trust me, i make it known (:
MUCH LOVE !

Spread love everywhere you go, first of all in your own house. Give love to your children, to your wife or husband, to a next door neighbour. Let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier. Be the living expression of Gods kindness, kindness in your face, kindness in your eyes, kindness in you smile, kindness in your warm greeting.

5 comments:

  1. Our moms are always our favorite persons (: They are always there for us and their unconditional love it's comforting (:
    Is is an Julio Iglesias album your mom is holding? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sweet.xx

    http://provocativecouture.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWW! Your eyes look great in these photos! It looks like you've got everything you need now. This is a very sweet post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the "i got chu aite" lol too cute!! n im happy everything is running for you smoothly

    ReplyDelete