Wednesday, October 28, 2009

HUMAN

Sometimes i feel like i need to take a break from this fast paced life of cycles and normality. Every week its as if the cycle begins once again, "the life of the working man". Every single human being is so wrapped up in propaganda, media and money that they forget or sadly don't even know how to take time to find that place of serenity in the roots of awareness, or even by being one with their soul. By taking time out from even industrialism and getting intouch with nature in complete awareness. When i am in that place i let all my senses flow and experience what it really is to be human; to hear, see, feel everything this earth has to offer. It is then that i feel like i am truely living. It is like i am breathing in mother nature and my body connects with the earth as one. I appreciate the natural beauty; the wind blowing the leaves of the trees and the grass, the colours of all the flowers, the light and feel good energy of the sky and sun on my back. I am one, I am whole, I am happy, I am free. When i take a break from this fast paced life, even by going for walks it allows me to appreciate what it truely means to be a human being, and to treat my senses to the natural surroundings. Just a thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment